GENTING MALAYSIA Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong GENTING MALAYSIA 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan GENTING MALAYSIA terkini.
Greetings from GENTING MALAYSIA
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment in Malaysia, the UK and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. The flagship projects under this plan include the Skytropolis and outdoor Theme Park. Next to it is the Sky Avenue & Sky Plaza, a shopping haven for the chic and stylish, with some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands and signature franchises from around the world. The plaza will also house a state-of-the-art cable system, which connects the Sky Avenue to the mid-hill Genting Premium Outlet, with a transport capacity of 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career in the leisure and hospitality industry that offers exciting challenges and growth opportunities; and are a results-driven team player, who is passionate about making people happy then…WE WANT YOU!
GENTING MALAYSIA Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from GENTING MALAYSIA this month 2019.
This is a personal invitation for you to take part in the most exciting lifestyle destination in Malaysia, one that sits at the heart of all this new development.
We practice a vibrant & energetic office culture.
Our company supports a fun yet balanced working environment.
We support a safe environment for our employees.
GENTING MALAYSIA Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Hotel Planning Executive
Compile data and reports from the various departments of Hotel division.
Assist in reviewing and analyzing hotel performance report and propose recommendations for improvement
Assist in any ad-hoc projects assigned by the management
To perform fieldwork, market research and highlight areas of concerns on operations
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
Preferably 1 or 2 years working experience in related field
Possess good knowledge in software applications such as Microsoft Office
Excellent communication and Interpersonal Skillss with team player mentality
Assistant Manager – Finance Banking
Prepare and monitor group’s cash flow requirement
Review daily account funding and deposit placement
Recommend new investment of surplus cash in money market instruments
Monitor foreign exchange and interest rate exposure
Review corporate and trade financing facilities
Review quarterly reporting of international investment position to BNM
Review compliance of financial covenants
Assist in project implementation of banking products
A good degree in Accountancy/ Finance or a professional Accounting / Financial/ Treasury qualification
Member of a professional accounting/ financial/ corporate treasury body (MIA, ICAEW, ACCA, MACPA,CPA, ICAA, CFA or ACT)
At least 4 years of accounting or relevant experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Meticulous, highly organized and strong leadership qualities
Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
Knowledge in banking/ finance/ corporate treasury/ BNM reporting is an added advantage
Assistant Finance Manager – Development Cost Control
1. Oversee the preparation of management report including the review of financial statements to ensure compliance with Company’s policies and and meet reporting deadline.
2. Monitoring project accounting including budget approval, tendering and contract award, verification of progress claims and capitalisation upon project completion.
3. Physical site visit/meeting to determine project status where necessary.
4. Responsible for reporting on fixed assets including capitalisation of fixed asset, review of assets useful life, annual capital expenditure budget planning and analysis
5. Motivate and coach team members, providing support as needed for them to grow in their roles.
6. Liaise with internal and external auditors.
7. Liaise with tax department on tax related matters.
8. Ad-hoc system projects as required.
1. A good degree in Accounting or related professional qualifications.
2. Minimum 4 years experience in auditing/accounting and well versed in FRS.
3. Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
4. Good in written and verbal communication skills in English.
5. Meticulous, highly organized and strong leadership qualities.
How To Apply GENTING MALAYSIA Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company!
Apply via company website: https://careers.rwgenting.com
24th Floor, Wisma Genting,
Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
+(60) 3 2178 2288
+(60) 3 2333 2288
+(60) 3 2161 5304
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.