Genting Malaysia Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Genting Malaysia 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Genting Malaysia terkini.
Greetings from Genting Malaysia
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment in Malaysia, the UK and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. The flagship projects under this plan include the Skytropolis and outdoor Theme Park. Next to it is the Sky Avenue & Sky Plaza, a shopping haven for the chic and stylish, with some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands and signature franchises from around the world. The plaza will also house a state-of-the-art cable system, which connects the Sky Avenue to the mid-hill Genting Premium Outlet, with a transport capacity of 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
Genting Malaysia Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Genting Malaysia this month 2019.
This is a personal invitation for you to take part in the most exciting lifestyle destination in Malaysia, one that sits at the heart of all this new development.
If you are searching for a dynamic career in the leisure and hospitality industry that offers exciting challenges and growth opportunities; and are a results-driven team player, who is passionate about making people happy then…WE WANT YOU!
Genting Malaysia is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
To source, request for quotation, review the market feedback and conduct price negotiation for the purchases
To generate spend analysis and evaluate for strategic purchases to gain potential cost saving
Execute the PR-PO in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organizational targets and requirements
Track orders and ensure timely delivery to support organization daily operations
Ensure compliance with applicable company policies according to SOP
Execute the tendering process /ebid whenever is assigned according to the approved tender procedures and SOP
Manage incidents, complaints, or quires from user to ensure customer satisfaction
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Economic/ Administration (Fresh graduates or with 1 year relevant experience)
Knowledge of Ariba / SAP System is an added advantage
Strong negotiation, communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal and influencing skills
Able to work independently and under pressure environment
Proven experience in procurement of hotel related purchases will be an advantage
IT Engineer – Microsoft Technologies
• Responsible for the effective operations and administration of servers in a medium to large Windows environment.
• Handling complex Windows issues and perform day-to-day support of the server environment independently.
• Be part of a team that leads system implementation for production, testing, development and disaster recovery
• Pro-active monitoring and capacity planning of the server environment.
• Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning.
• Required to advice and lead complex system discussions and resolve technical issues
• Provide high standard of technical support to end-users
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions
• Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary
• Create, change, and delete user accounts per request
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures
• Participate in project meetings, liaise and participate in meetings with vendors and software providers
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors in Information Technology, computer science, application development, programming, or related degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Proven experience as a System Administrator or similar role.
• Experience in various operating systems, security, LAN technology, communication protocol and mediums, internet technology and configuration is an added advantage.
• Knowledge and experience in Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V, Microsoft SQL Database, Citrix and VMWare administration are additional advantages.
• Knowledge in diagnostic and troubleshoot skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, team player, highly motivated, well organized, and result oriented
• Able to work out of office hours where necessary and on standby 24/7.
How To Apply Genting Malaysia Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Address: Wisma Genting, 28, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2178 2288
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.