Empire Hotel Subang Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Empire Hotel Subang 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Empire Hotel Subang terkini.
Greetings from Empire Hotel Subang
Suite escapes. Shopping high. Stylish sophistication. Subang Jaya’s new modernist masterpiece is the epitome of 21st century cool. Presiding majestically over the Klang Valley’s most vibrant, youth-fired urban enclave, Empire Hotel Subang welcomes jetsetters and fashionistas alike as a dazzling icon for discerning, cultured and hip spirits.
We have 199 rooms that are tastefully decorated and equipped with the latest amenities. Sitting on top of Empire Shopping Gallery, we provide the convenience of having many retail outlets and supermarket just downstairs.
Empire Hotel Subang Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Empire Hotel Subang this month 2019.
Calling out from the valley’s hottest neighbourhood, Empire Hotel Subang is Subang Jaya’s landmark new icon, a daring beacon to urban souls alive with attitude and creative fair. This 13-storey boutique hotel is the latest getaway for business and leisure travelers.
Trendy and yet sophisticated in style, the tastefully furnished 198 rooms provide exceptional level of service and personalized attention that will position us above the rest.
We’re in the look-out for passionate, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to be a part of our team. If you’re looking for a great company where your job revolves around enhancing and emphasizing guests experiences and where people are devoted to being excellent at everything they do, COME & JOIN US!
Empire Hotel Subang is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
1. Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
2. Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
3. Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
4. Maintain complete knowledge of
a. All hotel facilities/services, hours of operation.
b. All guest room layouts, bed types, decor, appointments and locations.
c. Room availability for any given day.
d. Restricted dates, rates and room types.
e. All room rates, packages and promotions
f. Specific arrangements between hotel and travel agencies, corporate reservations center.
g. Entertainment/special events scheduled in the hotel.
h. Answer telephone calls within 3 rings, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette
5. Process all reservation requests, changes and cancellations received by phone, fax, telex, mail, internally and through corporate reservations center or travel agencies.
7. Ascertain callers’ needs through open-ended questions.
8. Describe room accommodations and all amenities.
9. Obtain all designated information to book a reservation.
10. Accommodate special requests and designate such in system
11. Access guest history records to best service guests; maintain accurate information in guest history files.
12. Maximize rate for all reservation.
13. Promote and sell holiday and other packages to callers requesting reservations on designated dates.
14. Verify availability. Suggest alternate dates for sold-out dates.
15. Explain guarantee and cancellation policies to callers; assign confirmation/cancellation numbers and relay such to caller.
16. Relay accurate information on transportation arrangements from airport to hotel; input and document such requests.
17. Set up proper billing accounts (i.e., sharer, room/tax/incidentals, tax exempt, direct/special billing) and process advance deposits.
18. Verify all reservation information with caller to ensure accuracy.
19. Input correct information into proper fields to inform other departments of pertinent information (i.e., flags, comments, guest message).
20. Document all information for manual reservations on designated form. Input all manual reservations into the system.
21. Process confirmation letters.
22. Designate and apply appropriate travel agency commissions.
23. Initiate deposit refunds for non-group reservations.
24. Create individual files and group masters with designated information for each group booking received from the Sales Department. Update changes received from Sales.
25. Set up group room blocks in the system. Book group reservations against the room block. Input group rooming lists.
26. Monitor group cut-off dates and review with Sales or group contact.
27. Review group resumes and convey all pertinent information in the system to appropriate personnel.
28. Monitor and maintain wait lists daily.
29. Process requests for mailing brochures, correspondence and package information.
30. Compile and maintain information for daily/weekly/monthly reports.
31. Review status of assignments and any follow-up action with on-coming Agent.
How To Apply Empire Hotel Subang Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Empire Hotel Subang
Address: Jalan SS 16/1, Ss 16, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-5565 1388
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.