Empire Hotel Subang Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Empire Hotel Subang 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Empire Hotel Subang terkini.
Greetings from Empire Hotel Subang
Suite escapes. Shopping high. Stylish sophistication. Subang Jaya’s new modernist masterpiece is the epitome of 21st century cool. Presiding majestically over the Klang Valley’s most vibrant, youth-fired urban enclave, Empire Hotel Subang welcomes jetsetters and fashionistas alike as a dazzling icon for discerning, cultured and hip spirits.
We have 199 rooms that are tastefully decorated and equipped with the latest amenities. Sitting on top of Empire Shopping Gallery, we provide the convenience of having many retail outlets and supermarket just downstairs.
Empire Hotel Subang Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Empire Hotel Subang this month 2019.
Calling out from the valley’s hottest neighbourhood, Empire Hotel Subang is Subang Jaya’s landmark new icon, a daring beacon to urban souls alive with attitude and creative fair. This 13-storey boutique hotel is the latest getaway for business and leisure travelers.
Trendy and yet sophisticated in style, the tastefully furnished 198 rooms provide exceptional level of service and personalized attention that will position us above the rest.
We’re in the look-out for passionate, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to be a part of our team. If you’re looking for a great company where your job revolves around enhancing and emphasizing guests experiences and where people are devoted to being excellent at everything they do, COME & JOIN US!
Empire Hotel Subang is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
1) Prepare (DRR) Daily Revenue Report daily and distribute to GM and all Head of Departments prior to the daily morning briefing.
2) Verify the total sum of all sales from PMS report (Property Management System) agrees with the Daily Revenue Report.
3) Verify the receipts of sales, rooms folio , F&B guest check and other miscellaneous sales tally with individual cashers shift closing report.
4) Scrutinizes all rebates vouchers from Front office and ensure signatures from guest and authorization from Duty Managers are in place.
5) All rebates must be according to Finance Policy with proper supporting documents. A summary are to be prepared weekly for Financial Controller and GM to review.
6) Control the sequential numbering for all pre-printed revenue vouches e.g. Miscellaneous, Business Centre etc to eliminate fraudulent act from guest contacted staffs. Ensure cancelled or loss voucher are accounted for accordingly.
7) Verify the opening balance of guest ledger and ensure it agrees with previous day closing balances. Also verify that the total sum of guest ledger balances with guest room account report.
8) Verify and check on rooms discrepancy report to ensure the Night Manager has signed and check on the report after running the auto room posting .
9) Calculate and batch accordingly the settlement modes for both folios and guest checks to ensure they tie with the PMS and POS report. The end batching of credit cards and city ledger( folios and guest checks )are to be passed over to Accounts receivable section in order for them to perform their AR duties.
10) To investigate voiding reports daily form POS and ensure that all voiding are signed by the outlet manger or the assistant.
11) Verify that the Officer Checks are performed according to stipulated procedures.
12) To adjust Banquet Food and Beverage breakdown according to the Banquet Event Order (BEO) to ensure revenue are allocated correctly.
13) Perform spot check on Outlet and Front Office Cashier’s float at least once amonth.
14) Ensure that programs involving coupons, certificates and vouchers are adequately control and safeguards in place.
15) Audit daily collection of the General Cashiers Summary Report(GCR) against the bank in slip.
16) To enter cash sales clearance from PMS report daily into GCR against the actual cash collected from the General Cashier . To work closely with General cashier on any discrepancies arises on cash shortage or overage.
17) Ensure daily revenues are correct and error are properly adjusted with before transferring daily revenue to the General Ledger (GL) via system interfacing.
18) Prepare service charge report monthly before the for payroll cut-off for the Accountant to review and the Financial Controller approval before submitting to the Paymaster.
19) Prepare statutory Government Tax Report monthly and ensure bi-monthly submission deadline of 28th of the payment month is adhered to strictly.
20) Verify that Front Office Cashiers, Food & Beverage Cashiers and Duty/Night Manager are performing their duties according with the stipulated procedures.
21) To ensure cash sales clearance in the GL are zerorise every month end.
22) Other duties required by superior.
How To Apply Empire Hotel Subang Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Empire Hotel Subang
Address: Jalan SS 16/1, Ss 16, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-5565 1388
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.