Country Garden Pacificview Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Country Garden Pacificview 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Country Garden Pacificview terkini.
Greetings from Country Garden Pacificview
Country Garden Pacificview, a “China’s Well-Known Trademark” enterprise, was established in 1992 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2007. It is one of China’s leading integrated property developers, with businesses comprising construction, installation, fitting, property development, property management, as well as hotel development and management.
Country Garden Pacificview Pacificview Sdn Bhd (Forest City)
Country Garden Pacificview Pacificview Sdn Bhd is a master developer and real estate joint venture between Esplanade Danga 88 Sdn Bhd and Country Garden Pacificview Holdings Co Ltd.
Forest City will be a smart and green city where a low-carbon environment, the latest technology and seamless connectivity present an ideal living, recreational, working and educational environment over four islands, an Industrialized Building System base and Golf Course Resort in the Eco-Tourism Hub. Situated in the fast-growing Iskandar region, Forest City presents a compelling investment opportunity to be part of this dynamic future.
Eight pillar industries have been incorporated into Forest City’s master plan – Tourism & MICE, Education, Healthcare, Regional Headquarters, Emerging Technologies, Green & Smart Industry, E-Commerce and Near-Shore Finance.
To create a better society through our endeavors, and to become the world’s most competitive real estate developer.
To build the prime model of a future city.
Our Core Values:
Integrity – We serve with integrity and conscience.
Quality – We deliver five-star quality property through exacting processes.
Social Responsibility – We believe in contributing to the individual and the societies in which we operate.
Innovation – We build a better future through an innovative and bold approach to design, planning, execution and management.
Customer Satisfaction – We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating, understanding and responding to their needs.
Country Garden Pacificview Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Country Garden Pacificview this month 2019.
Country Garden Pacificview – Forbes World’s Top 300 Public Companies and Fortune Global 500
Highly competitive allowances and benefits
~ Various kinds of allowances and benefits to improve employees living standard
~ Medical and Insurance benefits including Group Health Plan, Group Personal Accident, annual medical check-up
~ Free accommodation for outstation employees
~ Free daily meals provide for lunch and dinner
~ Complimentary gym room usage
~ Complimentary hotel rooms / discounted price for room reservation
Broad career development platform and personnel training programs
~ Overseas career development opportunities
~ Various kinds of comprehensive training programs and leadership development programs
~ Professional online sharing learning platform and regular learning sharing activities
~ Talent cultivating programs such as Super Future Force, Future Leader, etc.
Forest City Awards
2017 – Global Model of Green Building Industrial Park Award
2017 – Best Sustainable Development (South Malaysia)
2017 – Award Winner, Mixed-Use Development Malaysia
2017 – Best Architecture, Multiple Residence Malaysia – 5 Stars
2017 – Award Winner, Architecture Multiple Residence Malaysia
2016 – Global Human Settlements Award on Planning and Design
2016 – The Best Future Mega Project Gold Award
2016 – Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Property Development New Product Innovation Award
2016 – Merit Award for Landscape Analysis and Planning
2016 – The Gold Level Pre-Certification Under Leed-CS (Forest City Sales Gallery)
Country Garden Pacificview is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Receptionist (Forest City Phoenix International Hotels)
• Handle the whole process of Check in accordingly.
• Handle the whole process of Check out accordingly. .
• Billing and reconcile all transactions at the end of shift.
• Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodate special requests whenever possible, resolve customer complaints, assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
• Respond to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner.
• Utilize a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
• Accept reservations, changes and cancellations and answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of reservation staff.
• Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the immediate superior as and when necessary.
• Minimum Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management, Business Studies, Administration or equivalent.
• Minimum one (1) year experience in front office in hospitality and/or hotel industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
• Good communication skills in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Good grooming standard.
• Good interpersonal, customer relations, planning, organization and problem solving skills
• Physically fit, alert, independent with pleasant and professional personality.
• Stay calm in responding to emergency situations and handling difficult guests.
• Able to work under pressure, various shift hours, nights, weekends and public holidays.
Technician (Forest City Phoenix International Hotels)
Maintain accurate record keeping using the Maintenance Management Program and Building Management System.
Attend daily engineering briefing to satisfy business demands.
Assist continuously with improvement to the operation and maintenance.
Assist Technicians and Maintenance Engineers in all aspects of facilities maintenance, including Building, Mechanical, Electrical, refrigeration and Electronics.
Take all precautions to ensure a safe working environment using correct electrical gloves, helmets, shoes, and safe ladders.
Carry out repairs, maintenance and switch operations of the building plant and equipment cost effectively, to the desired standard and guest satisfaction.
Standby at specific functions and conferences as required.
Repair and install as required electrical fittings, wiring / cabling systems conduits, etc.
Repair all electrical equipments and appliances as required.
Maintain a constant check on all electrical equipment for proper functioning, safety requirements, repair and maintenance.
Service, install, repair and overall hotel plant and equipment
Provide lighting and other electrical components for Banquet Functions as required, including outside catering venues.
Attend to specific guest related problems and be actively involved in scheduled guest room maintenance.
Assist with preparation of critical spares and equipment inventory.
Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the immediate superior as and when necessary.
Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
Required skill(s): problem-solving skills, time management, attention to detail, proactive, Team working.
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in Gelang Patah.
Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
• Inspect and ensure the quality standard of guest rooms, public areas, swimming pools, gymnastics room, common walkways of Golf staff hostel.
• Run sold room reports, verify room status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning and update status of departing guest rooms.
• Assist Housekeeping Department in supervising daily Housekeeping activities.
• Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Laundry, Engineering and Front Office.
• Document and resolve issues with discrepant rooms with the Front Office Department.
• Prepare, distribute, and communicate changes in assignment sheets/workboards.
• Assist the Executive Housekeeper or his superior in training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling and coaching employees.
• Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
• Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
• Clean, maintain and store cleaning equipments.
• Be accountable and ensure all fixed assets and the linen inventory is done quarterly.
• Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the immediate superior when necessary.
• Minimum SPM, Certificate or Diploma in any field or equivalent.
• Minimum three (3) years supervisory experience with hands on experience in cleaning and maintenance tasks in the Housekeeping field in hospitality and/or hotel industry.
• Good knowledge and experience in industrial cleaning equipments and products.
• Proven record of pre-opening experience and good operational and technical knowledge.
• Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Good time and stress management, organization, planning, customer relations interpersonal, team player, problem solving and supervisory skills.
• Able to shoulder work pressure in fast pave working environment.
• Pleasant, friendly, mature and professional personality.
• Good stamina to handle physical demand of the tasks.
• Able to work various shift hours, including nights, weekends and public holidays.
How To Apply Country Garden Pacificview ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Country Garden Pacificview
Address: JALAN FOREST CITY 1, PULAU SATU 81550 GELANG PATAH JOHOR DARUL TAKZIM
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.