Country Garden Pacificview Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Country Garden Pacificview 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Country Garden Pacificview terkini.
Greetings from Country Garden Pacificview
Country Garden Pacificview, a “China’s Well-Known Trademark” enterprise, was established in 1992 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2007. It is one of China’s leading integrated property developers, with businesses comprising construction, installation, fitting, property development, property management, as well as hotel development and management.
Country Garden Pacificview Pacificview Sdn Bhd (Forest City)
Country Garden Pacificview Pacificview Sdn Bhd is a master developer and real estate joint venture between Esplanade Danga 88 Sdn Bhd and Country Garden Pacificview Holdings Co Ltd.
Forest City will be a smart and green city where a low-carbon environment, the latest technology and seamless connectivity present an ideal living, recreational, working and educational environment over four islands, an Industrialized Building System base and Golf Course Resort in the Eco-Tourism Hub. Situated in the fast-growing Iskandar region, Forest City presents a compelling investment opportunity to be part of this dynamic future.
Eight pillar industries have been incorporated into Forest City’s master plan – Tourism & MICE, Education, Healthcare, Regional Headquarters, Emerging Technologies, Green & Smart Industry, E-Commerce and Near-Shore Finance.
To create a better society through our endeavors, and to become the world’s most competitive real estate developer.
To build the prime model of a future city.
Our Core Values:
Integrity – We serve with integrity and conscience.
Quality – We deliver five-star quality property through exacting processes.
Social Responsibility – We believe in contributing to the individual and the societies in which we operate.
Innovation – We build a better future through an innovative and bold approach to design, planning, execution and management.
Customer Satisfaction – We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating, understanding and responding to their needs.
Country Garden Pacificview Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Country Garden Pacificview this month 2019.
Country Garden Pacificview – Forbes World’s Top 300 Public Companies and Fortune Global 500
Highly competitive allowances and benefits
~ Various kinds of allowances and benefits to improve employees living standard
~ Medical and Insurance benefits including Group Health Plan, Group Personal Accident, annual medical check-up
~ Free accommodation for outstation employees
~ Free daily meals provide for lunch and dinner
~ Complimentary gym room usage
~ Complimentary hotel rooms / discounted price for room reservation
Broad career development platform and personnel training programs
~ Overseas career development opportunities
~ Various kinds of comprehensive training programs and leadership development programs
~ Professional online sharing learning platform and regular learning sharing activities
~ Talent cultivating programs such as Super Future Force, Future Leader, etc.
Forest City Awards
2017 – Global Model of Green Building Industrial Park Award
2017 – Best Sustainable Development (South Malaysia)
2017 – Award Winner, Mixed-Use Development Malaysia
2017 – Best Architecture, Multiple Residence Malaysia – 5 Stars
2017 – Award Winner, Architecture Multiple Residence Malaysia
2016 – Global Human Settlements Award on Planning and Design
2016 – The Best Future Mega Project Gold Award
2016 – Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Property Development New Product Innovation Award
2016 – Merit Award for Landscape Analysis and Planning
2016 – The Gold Level Pre-Certification Under Leed-CS (Forest City Sales Gallery)
Country Garden Pacificview Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
• Manage daily operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers.
• Handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiate with others.
• Supervise staffing levels to ensure that guests service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• Manage to achieve or exceed goals by understanding the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives.
• Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage other, advocate sound financial/business decision making, demonstrates honesty/integrity and lead by example.
• Serve as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviours.
• Provide services that are above and beyond for customers satisfaction and retention.
• Improve services by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guests needs, providing guidance, feedback and individual coaching when needed.
• Respond to and handle guests problems and complaints.
• Minimum Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent.
• Minimum three (3) years managerial experience in Front Office within the hotel / leisure / retail sector.
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety and security procedures.
• Possess strong commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability in a tight market sector.
• Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin language.
• Excellent leadership skills and exceptional communication skills.
• A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guests service.
• Alert with the surrounding environment, independent, pleasant and professional personality.
• Calm, efficient and the ability to work well under pressure.
Room Attendant cum Public Area Attendant
• Clean public and employees restrooms, restaurants and banquet halls.
• Clean and maintain glasses, lights, floor, carpet, furniture, fixtures, elevators, walls, ceilings, mattresses
• Contact other departments directly for urgent repairs.
• Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
• Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
• Follow a special cleaning schedule given by the Public Area Supervisor.
• Comply with Lost and Found Policy of the Hotel.
• Responsible for the maintenance of all the equipments.
• Authorised to enter into offices for maintenance or other activities, such as pest control, etc.
• Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the immediate superior as and when necessary.
• Ensure occupied and vacant guestrooms are cleaned and maintained up to the exact standard as demonstrated by Housekeeping supervisory colleagues during initial training.
• Replenish all amenities and tally items
• Handover any special requests to the incoming shift leader or respective manager.
• Report any suspicious persons or items in the guest rooms/ corridors.
• Recognize and report all missing, damaged or substandard furniture, fixtures and equipment.
• Ensure that all electronic devices (television, remote controls, lamps, and telephone) are working properly.
• Evaluate work assignment and prioritize workload according to guest requests.
• Ensure all guestrooms assigned are completed with correct status marked at the end of the day, including any information for input into guest history file.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the immediate superior as and when necessary.
• Minimum SPM or equivalent.
• Minimum one (1) year basic housekeeping experience in hospitality and/or hotel industry.
• Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Good time and stress management, organization, planning, customer relations and team player skills.
• Independent, pleasant, friendly and detailed oriented personality.
• Good stamina to handle physical demand of the tasks.
• Good grooming standard.
• Able to work various shift hours, including nights, weekends and public holidays.
How To Apply Country Garden Pacificview ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Country Garden Pacificview
Address: JALAN FOREST CITY 1, PULAU SATU 81550 GELANG PATAH JOHOR DARUL TAKZIM
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.