Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur Jobs Vacancies 2020.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2020 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur 2020.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur terkini.
Greetings from Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Corus hotel Kuala Lumpur is part of the Corus hotel group with over 10 properties in the United Kingdom and Malaysia. Conveniently situated in the Kuala Lumpur City Centre and only five minutes’ walk to the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers, the Petronas Twin Towers and Malaysia’s premier shopping centre, KLCC Suria, Corus hotel Kuala Lumpur invites applications for the positions stated below: –
Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur Vacancies 2020
We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join us
Our Priority is You
Candidates who possess the right skills and more importantly the ‘right’ attitude will always be welcomed to apply to join the ever growing Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur family.We expect a lot from our new and old recruits alike, but in return we provide numerous opportunities for advancement and learning development.
By joining the group you will find yourself a part of a growing global organization, Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur is committed to providing staff with a career in which they can grow and develop into talented and motivated individuals. We have a unique approach to our work culture and we pride ourselves on the ‘passion and professionalism’ of our employees.
If you would like to take the ‘next step’ in your career then please see our current vacancies, send us your details, and tell us why you have what it takes to become a part of this global team.
Below are the list of vacancies available from Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur this month 2020.
Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Senior Sales Manager or Sales Manager
Directly responsible for market areas allocated / designated in all aspects of group rooms and functions space, contract negotiation, finalizing all details, menu planning and servicing the group once they in house.
Develop business leads, solicit potential clients, service existing accounts, sell all hotel facilities and meet / exceed budgeted revenue and coordination of all activities as per client request.
Assist to develop budget and work towards achieving management by objectives.
Evaluation of our sales activities as well as market research to initiate new sales opportunities.
Assist to develop the sales team.
Develop and execute sales and marketing plans to achieve sales volume and financial targets based on market research results opportunities.
To generate new sales opportunities and analyze account profitability and work with sales representatives in determining sales techniques, advertising and market penetration.
To thrive in a quota driven environment while remaining focused, organized and flexible.
Provide the regular updates and report including sales forecast, competitive analysis, market trend and opportunities to Director Of Sales.
Contribute creative alternative ideas to help maximize market penetrations.
At least 6 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Fluent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
Preferably Managers specializing in Corporate and Travel Agents.
Director of Business Development
1. Identify new developing countries & sourcing key operating/agents overseas & local to establish business deals.
2. Develop new & sustainable long term and business required to manage the hotel’s reactive and proactive sales efforts. To set business target & KPI’s for the sales team by market segments.
3. Provides day to day leadership to sales associates to achieve property sales objectives with overall responsibility for achieving booking goals revenues.
4. Work closely with E Commerce to attain highest percentage and reffar targets.
5. Develop, coordinate and implement strategies to increase existing business and markets by converting all business leads into “done deals”.
6. Guide sales associates in their respective marketing plans in order to achieve growth in strategic market segments.
7. Evaluates the hotel’s participation in the various sales channels (e.g., Area Sales, Group Sales within the Sales Office, electronic lead channels, etc.) and develops strong working relationships to proactively position and market the hotel.
8. Works closely with Marketing Department to enable development of hotel specific campaigns, promotions and collateral to drive revenue and meet hotel objectives.
9. Develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer profile and hotel associates and provides a return on investment.
10. Strengthens the sales function ensuring by the right sales associate is hired and to motivate and monitor individual performance and to guide, coach for desired results.
11. Identify and secure new MICE, corporate & travel agent for the hotel and support the meeting and events team with solution based selling skills and process to assist in conversion of all significant pieces of business.
12. Some online marketing support will be required around data management, website and system updates along with social media planning and posting.
1. Possess relevant previous experience within a similar role and proven achievement of excellent solicitation and selling skills, ideally in Hospitality environment, with a full understanding of sales processes and systems.
2. Possess customer development and relationship management skills need to be well versed.
3. You must also have knowledge of corporate transient, conference, incentive, wedding and dining customer profiles and the ability to network and build relationships to grow the business.
4. Demonstrable experience in maintaining sales staff by orienting, training, coaching to foster a strong team spirit; and maintain sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining, planning, monitoring and appraising job result.
How To Apply Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.To apply for this job, Senior Sales Manager or Sales Manager please refer to this link. To apply for this job , Director of Business Development please refer to this link.
Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Address: Persiaran Hampshire, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2161 8888
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.