Bukit Gambang Resort City jobs vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Bukit Gambang Resort City 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Bukit Gambang Resort City terkini.
Greetings from Bukit Gambang Resort City
Bukit Gambang Resort City (BGRC), is an integrated resort city nestled within 727 acres of secondary jungle. It comprises of 3 main attractions, 3 unique acommodations and an international convention centre.
Award-winning largest Safari Park in Malaysia (138 acres)
Award-winning best large Water Park in Malaysia (45.8 acres)
Outdoor recreation centre with team building facilites (20 acres)
Caribbean Bay Resort – 578 suites
Arabian Bay Resort – 546 suites
Everia Villas Resort – 126 units (partially completed)
Ataria International Convention Centre:
Largest Pillarless Ballroom in Malaysia (Malaysia Book of Records); 3100 pax round table capacity.
ASEAN MICE Venue Standard
Located 35km before Kuantan City, Pahang. Easy access via East Coast Expressway and 20-min scenic drive from Kuantan International Airport.
Bukit Gambang Resort City Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from Bukit Gambang Resort City this month 2019.
Enjoy a fair work-balance
Rewards and recognitions
Bukit Gambang Resort City Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
FINANCE MANAGER/ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER
• To perform general accounting support functions for resort operations
• To lead the finance department in the resort
• To review monthly, quarterly and yearly standard financial reporting schedules.
• To implementation, maintain and improve internal control and adherence of operating procedures to achieve compliance of the Company policies.
• Provide functional guidance to the management team and effectively communicate with all levels to drive financial performance
• Any other relevant ad-hoc job requirements as delegated by management from time to time.
• Degree in accounting or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
• Good interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills with good leadership skills.
• Working experience in leisure & hospitality industry is an added advantage
SAFARI PARK MANAGER
To manage the operations and maintenance of the park including: setting standards for acceptable levels and methods of park operations; conducting inspections of park and recreational areas.
To comply with operational policies, priorities, and standards relating to park operation as set by authorities.
To achieve visitors target through sales and marketing activities to maximize theme park visitors through promotions.
Interviews and selects candidates for employment; supervises and trains staff; recommends and takes action on staff disciplinary matters; Conduct appraisal on staff from time to time.
Enforcement and maintenance of highest possible level of cleanliness, safety and repair of theme park
Chairs the department meetings and daily briefing for theme park operations
To manage difficult situations attend to complaints from park patrons and provide solutions to solve the complaints.
Overseeing the effective application of health and safety regulations and risk assessment to ensure a safe environment for park employees and the public
Perform other related duties as assigned.
Responsible to lead a team of purchasing and receiving staff to purchase and source for materials for market list by analyzing order requirements and supplier information as well as to ensure adherence to the policy and procedures of the Company purchasing policies.
Carry out smooth and efficient purchasing activities through coordinating, supervise and evaluate all purchasing request from various department.
Establish and maintain high standards of relationships with suppliers for the most cost-effectiveness and favorable services.
Source and recommend alternative methods for cost efficiency, cost saving and negotiate agreements with suppliers.
Other ad-hoc assignment as delegated by management from time to time.
Min. Diploma / Degree in any disciplines.
Min. 5 years of working experience as executive and above in Purchasing in hotel industry.
Resourceful, strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to evaluate suppliers by setting up standard criteria such as specification, price, terms, services and delivery.
Good attitude with high integrity personality
• To provide leadership for the whole operations of housekeping department.
• To be responsible on overseeing and supervise daily operations of the housekeeping department.
• To ensure an organised and high standard of housekeeping in guest rooms, resort public areas.
• To conduct all related on the job trainings for housekeeping staff
• To maintain clear and efficient communication and coordination with other department especially front office so that all VC rooms are able to be delivered on time.
• To attract, motivate and retain staff.
• To be able to communicate well with various people.
• To implement any other relevant task applicable to this position.
• At least a Diploma preferably in hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• A proactive and resourceful person
• A person with an eye for details.
• A meticulous and detail person in planning the work
How To Apply Bukit Gambang Resort City Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Bukit Gambang Resort City
Address: 26300 Gambang, Pahang, Malaysia
Phone: +60 9-548 8000
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.