Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Berjaya Hotels & Resorts 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Berjaya Hotels & Resorts terkini.
Greetings from Berjaya Hotels & Resorts
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts is a member of the Berjaya Corporation Group of Companies, a public listed Malaysian conglomerate. Presently, the group manages Berjaya properties in Malaysia, Asia Pacific and UK. From the exotic island resorts of Tioman, Langkawi and Redang to the city hotels of Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru and Penang, Berjaya Hotels & Resorts’ prominence in Malaysia is further enhanced by the establishment of international hotels and resorts in The Philippines, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Japan and the United Kingdom.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts also owns properties which are managed independently by established hospitality brands such as The Sheraton Hotel Hanoi, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake, both in Vietnam and The Four Seasons Kyoto in Japan. The group also owns and operates a commercial airline, service suites and exclusive golf & country clubs in Malaysia.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Vacancies 2019
We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join us
We offer attractive remuneration package and good opportunity to career development to the successful candidates.
Our company is a fair work-life balance which give our employee an oppurtunities for enhanced learning and our core business activities is improving others’ lives through our work and services
We have a creative and innovative corporate culture that help our employees thrive – we work hard and play hard!
Below are the list of vacancies available from Berjaya Hotels & Resorts this month 2019.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Job Description :
The Project Manager manages key client projects.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
Oversee all aspects of projects.
Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Coordinate the Site and liaise with contractor to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and complete as needed by company.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors/contractors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed and create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Manage the relationship with the client, contractors and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Require a bachelor’s degree in Interior Design/Architecture or equivalent 5-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must have site handling experience/Posses own transport with valid license
• Proven working experience in project management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Mandarin speaking is added advantages
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of AutoCad
How To Apply Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts
Address: Level 15 West, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, No. 1 Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2142 9611
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.