Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Berjaya Hotels & Resorts 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Berjaya Hotels & Resorts terkini.
Greetings from Berjaya Hotels & Resorts
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts is a member of the Berjaya Corporation Group of Companies, a public listed Malaysian conglomerate. Presently, the group manages Berjaya properties in Malaysia, Asia Pacific and UK. From the exotic island resorts of Tioman, Langkawi and Redang to the city hotels of Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru and Penang, Berjaya Hotels & Resorts’ prominence in Malaysia is further enhanced by the establishment of international hotels and resorts in The Philippines, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Japan and the United Kingdom.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts also owns properties which are managed independently by established hospitality brands such as The Sheraton Hotel Hanoi, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake, both in Vietnam and The Four Seasons Kyoto in Japan. The group also owns and operates a commercial airline, service suites and exclusive golf & country clubs in Malaysia.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Vacancies 2019
We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join us
We offer attractive remuneration package and good opportunity to career development to the successful candidates.
Our company is a fair work-life balance which give our employee an opportunities for enhanced learning and our core business activities is improving others’ lives through our work and services
We have a creative and innovative corporate culture that help our employees thrive – we work hard and play hard!
Below are the list of vacancies available from Berjaya Hotels & Resorts this month 2019.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
FINANCE MANAGER (OKINAWA,JAPAN)
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, or equivalent.
Required skill(s): excellent supervisorial skills,excellent in computer knowledge, Well versed about Finance Operations.
Required language(s) Bahasa Malaysia, English & Japanese.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to relocate to Okinawa, Japan.
Preferably Managers specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent & good understanding of taxation Law in Japan.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Job descriptions/duties and responsibilities:
• Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update systems, software and applications
• Overseeing and determining time frames for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
• Maintain essential IT operations including operating systems, application systems, networks, security tools, servers, laptops, desktops, etc.
• On-going in research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware and software
• Analyzing current process, technologies and vendors to identify areas of improvement
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
• Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
• Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior management
• Designing training programs and workshops for staff
• Handling business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
• Troubleshooting and providing technical support for company users
• Running regular checks on network, data security, hardware and software
• Conducting and maintaining data backups
• Conducting regular system audits
• Tracking and maintaining hardware and software inventory
Degree or Diploma in technology or computer science
Preferably Managers specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
At least 5 year(s) or more of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Experience with or knowledge of networking, operating systems, Microsoft products, system performance monitoring, enterprise backup and recovery procedures
Good in troubleshooting, configuring, implementing and testing application solutions
Able to travel and to be relocate
How To Apply Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts
Address: Level 15 West, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, No. 1 Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2142 9611
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.