Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Jobs Vacancies 2020.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2020 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Berjaya Hotels & Resorts 2020.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Berjaya Hotels & Resorts terkini.
Greetings from Berjaya Hotels & Resorts
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts is a member of the Berjaya Corporation Group of Companies, a public listed Malaysian conglomerate. Presently, the group manages Berjaya properties in Malaysia, Asia Pacific and UK. From the exotic island resorts of Tioman, Langkawi and Redang to the city hotels of Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru and Penang, Berjaya Hotels & Resorts’ prominence in Malaysia is further enhanced by the establishment of international hotels and resorts in The Philippines, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Japan and the United Kingdom.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts also owns properties which are managed independently by established hospitality brands such as The Sheraton Hotel Hanoi, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake, both in Vietnam and The Four Seasons Kyoto in Japan. The group also owns and operates a commercial airline, service suites and exclusive golf & country clubs in Malaysia.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Vacancies 2020
We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join us
We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join us
We offer attractive remuneration package and good opportunity to career development to the successful candidates.
Our company is a fair work-life balance which give our employee an opportunities for enhanced learning and our core business activities is improving others’ lives through our work and services
We have a creative and innovative corporate culture that help our employees thrive – we work hard and play hard!
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
GUEST SERVICE MANAGER
Guest Relations Manager responsibilities include greeting clients as they arrive, coordinating their check-ins to assigned rooms and informing them about the hotel’s facilities. You will also make sure our front-desk staff, including Receptionists and Concierges, offer stellar customer service and provide memorable hospitality experiences for our guests.
Must have hospitality experience and familiar with hotel procedures, like bookings, luggage collection, storage and check-in/check-out processes, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidates have a flair for communication, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
Ultimately, as guest services manager she’s hotel’s image by answering guests’ requests and making sure on visitors satisfactions.
• Assists in the day to day operations of Front Office Department- involved in the compilation and remittance of various statistical and performance report for the Department as required by FOM.
• Provide upscale Guest service experiences throughout their stay and make sure to follow the standards and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
• Ensures the Department operates efficiently and that every guest receives the welcome as stipulated in the SOP.
• Conducts briefing and efficiently handles handovers to / from the Guest Service Manager of the following shifts, emphasis on matters requiring follow-up action.
• Maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Personally and frequently verify that all guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
• Pay courtesy calls regularly to the Hotels long staying guests and VIPs.
• Understand the rate structure and promotional rates available and familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies.
• Ensure all complaints and requests are immediately resolved and follow through with relevant supporting departments and records it in the Daily Log Report.
• Act as a representative on behalf of the Hotel Management in attending to guest requests or public’s complaints
• Prepare welcome cards and keys for arrival guests.
• Conducts random inspection on pre-assigned accommodations for VIP guests, by ensuring that all room set-ups and amenities are prepared according to standard.
• Has sound knowledge of the Hotel’s daily functions- Luncheons, Dinner, Cocktail Parties & Meetings , etc.
• To be thoroughly conversant with the Front Office computer system.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned Guest Services Manager from time to time.
• Diploma holder, majoring in Tourism Management or Hospitality Management.
• Priority to those with experience in Hotel & Resorts environment or any equivalent services industry.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must be a self-starter, result-oriented and also a team player.
• Must have a pleasant personality with good organisational skills and high self discipline individual.
• Must be independent and self-motivated with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ensure that personal grooming and hygiene standards are met as specified in the employee Handbook.
• Must be able to work on a shift basis.
• Must have at least 2 year of working experience.
• Ready to be relocated at anytime within our Hotels & Resorts or any of our properties.
How To Apply Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures. To apply for this job please refer to this link.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts
Address: 1, Jalan Imbi, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2117 8000
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.