Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Berjaya Hotels & Resorts 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Berjaya Hotels & Resorts terkini.
Greetings from Berjaya Hotels & Resorts
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts is a member of the Berjaya Corporation Group of Companies, a public listed Malaysian conglomerate. Presently, the group manages Berjaya properties in Malaysia, Asia Pacific and UK. From the exotic island resorts of Tioman, Langkawi and Redang to the city hotels of Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru and Penang, Berjaya Hotels & Resorts’ prominence in Malaysia is further enhanced by the establishment of international hotels and resorts in The Philippines, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Japan and the United Kingdom.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts also owns properties which are managed independently by established hospitality brands such as The Sheraton Hotel Hanoi, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake, both in Vietnam and The Four Seasons Kyoto in Japan. The group also owns and operates a commercial airline, service suites and exclusive golf & country clubs in Malaysia.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Vacancies 2019
We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join us
We offer attractive remuneration package and good opportunity to career development to the successful candidates.
Our company is a fair work-life balance which give our employee an oppurtunities for enhanced learning and our core business activities is improving others’ lives through our work and services
We have a creative and innovative corporate culture that help our employees thrive – we work hard and play hard!
Below are the list of vacancies available from Berjaya Hotels & Resorts this month 2019.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
We are seeking dynamic, committed and self-driven personnel to join our 5-star award winning Resort
• Overall management of all HR matters in the Hotel/Resort.
• Develop the hotel’s HR strategies in conjunction with recruitment and training policies etc.
• Manage the HR department.
• Develops the hotel’s HR strategy in conjunction with the mission, goals and objectives of the hotel and presents to Executive Committee
• Establishes at the property, the Resort HR framework including:
• The organization structure
• HR Policies and Procedures
• Recruitment system
• Induction and Orientation procedures
• Training procedures
• Performance Appraisal system
• Transfer and promotion procedures
• Develops a hotel succession plan
• Designs HR forms, documents and processes
• Conducts training for manages in HR specialty areas (recruitment; effective roster costing; appraisals, etc )
• Develop strategies to correct operational problems relating to staff (including absenteeism, turn over, retention, morale etc)
• Manage industrial relations issues of the hotel
• Manage workers compensation and rehabilitation and medical insurance
• Manage the hotel’s superannuation scheme
• Develop and implement procedures for handling disciplinary and grievance interviews
• Establish relationships with external organizations including government training agencies; training consultants; private training providers and professional associations
• Handling immigration issues.
• Provide advice to the CEO which will assist in the meeting of strategic objectives
• Manage the legal issues of the department
• Plan bonus, commission and incentive schemes for relevant staff
• Ensures comprehensive and regular staff communication sessions
• Prepares efficient work schedules considering the hotel and labor requirements
• Approves leave after considering hotel requirements
• Develops with the Training Manager training plans, develops training material in accordance with guidelines and implements training plans for all employees
• Monitors local competitors and compare their salary and benefits with the hotel
• Manage staff within the hotel’s organization structure and human resource and hotel policies
• Establish systems which monitor the achievement of departmental goals to validate employee’s performance on financial remuneration (increments and bonus)
• To establish a Manual on all HR operations and service
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience, preferably in 5-star rated international Hotels properties/Resorts.
• Knowledgeable in labor relations and labor laws.
• Able to manage a team of HR personnel.
• Have good knowledge of establishing Policies and Procedures, Standard Operating Manuals, and evaluating Department Head’s performance etc.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, , Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• Willing to relocate within Malaysia.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Senior Interior Designer
Design analysis, research and preliminary design studies
Coordinating with external professional consultants to integrate requirements and meet overall project objectives
As a key member of the team, you will manage project documentation delivery
Manage a combination of technicians, designers and FF&E assistants
Producing construction documentation and design drawings using AutoCAD LT and Microsoft Office
Translate design concepts to reality
Prepare design presentations for internal approval
Design and manage to a set budget
Ensure issued information meets regulatory requirements
Ensure the design meets the client’s requirements and specifications
Assist with work programming and reporting on project progress
Undertake site inspections and surveys
Ensure office standards and level of quality is met on each project
Diploma / Degree in Interior Architecture or Interior Design
Professional interior design experience in high end commercial hospitality design.
Ideally a minimum of 5 years relevant full‐time work experience.
Good conceptualization and hand sketching ability
Must have skill in develop 3D
Spatial problem solving with the ability to prepare alternative design solutions quickly.
Digital graphic presentation skills, including good working knowledge of Photoshop
Excellent written and spoken English
How To Apply Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts
Address: Level 15 West, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, No. 1 Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2142 9611
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.