Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Berjaya Hotels & Resorts 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Berjaya Hotels & Resorts terkini.
Greetings from Berjaya Hotels & Resorts
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts is a member of the Berjaya Corporation Group of Companies, a public listed Malaysian conglomerate. Presently, the group manages Berjaya properties in Malaysia, Asia Pacific and UK. From the exotic island resorts of Tioman, Langkawi and Redang to the city hotels of Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru and Penang, Berjaya Hotels & Resorts’ prominence in Malaysia is further enhanced by the establishment of international hotels and resorts in The Philippines, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Japan and the United Kingdom.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts also owns properties which are managed independently by established hospitality brands such as The Sheraton Hotel Hanoi, Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake, both in Vietnam and The Four Seasons Kyoto in Japan. The group also owns and operates a commercial airline, service suites and exclusive golf & country clubs in Malaysia.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Vacancies 2019
We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join us
We offer attractive remuneration package and good opportunity to career development to the successful candidates.
Our company is a fair work-life balance which give our employee an oppurtunities for enhanced learning and our core business activities is improving others’ lives through our work and services
We have a creative and innovative corporate culture that help our employees thrive – we work hard and play hard!
Below are the list of vacancies available from Berjaya Hotels & Resorts this month 2019.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
CLUSTER MANAGER, REVENUE MANAGEMENT
• Responsible for maximizing the revenue of a defined cluster properties
• Understand business on books, pick-up trend, event dates, peak periods and the business needs from time to time for hotel overall
• Prepare accurate 4-months rolling demand forecast on weekly basis
• Submit daily, weekly and monthly revenue management reports on timely manner
• Establish appropriate goals and benchmarks in order to effectively measure performance
• Strong understanding and aware of all market segment strategies, by working closely with property head of sales
• Conduct regular analysis of trends in revenue generation, identify opportunities, recommendation and implement initiatives to optimize revenue generation and market share growth
• Monitor and analyse the competitor to identify selling strategies and emerging trends
• Efficient and effective in evaluating sales strategies
• Analyse and monitor marketing channels, key and other account production
• Conduct data entry audit by the properties for data accuracy and analysis purposes
• Understand the No-Show and cancellation pattern by market segments for overbooking reason
• Manage overbooking status by hotel/ room category in order to optimize yield
• Update all channels of distribution as needed with proper restrictions
• Monitor group movement, option date and group cut-off date
• Work closely with property head of sales on yearly budget and marketing plan preparation for all segments and provide the direction and segmentation mix
• Perform any other duties as assigned and directed by the Management from time to time
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) and above of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in KUALA LUMPUR.
• The candidate MUST with specializing in Corporate Strategy/Top Management/ Hotel Revenue or Hotel Reservations background or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply Berjaya Hotels & Resorts Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
Berjaya Hotels & Resorts
Address: Level 15 West, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, No. 1 Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2142 9611
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.