AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort Jobs Vacancies 2019.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2019 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort 2019.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort terkini.
Greetings from AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort
Refreshingly understated, contemporary and simple. Whether you want a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI hotels and resorts provide the right space for relaxed and inspired comfort. Discerning service, relaxed dining and engaging recreation facilities for all guests are a given.
AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort features villas-on-stilts over the Straits of Malacca and offering comprehensive facilities which include an infinity pool, spa, and 6 dining choices.
This popular Malaysia beach resort is just a 25-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) while Putrajaya is a 45-minute driving distance away.
We focus on flawless journeys – why not let us help shape yours?
AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort Vacancies 2019
Below are the list of vacancies available from AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort this month 2019.
AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort is a dynamic, exciting place to work.We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you.
We practise a vibrant & energetic office culture.
We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company.
Good performance is always rewarded accordingly.
WE provide our Team Members the following opportunities…
Learning & development opportunities
WE recognize our Team Members performance and achievements …
Team Members of the Month
Leader of the Month
Career opportunities including within the resort and transfer and promotion in other Minor Hotels & Resorts
Monthly Town Hall meeting
WE work, celebrate & play! …
Sports & recreation activities
AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Senior Managers with experience at international brand hotels .
Full-Time position(s) available.
• To prepare weekly accurates forecast for hotel rooms revenue by Market Segment/Day.
• To prepare monthly forecast for hotel rooms revenue by Market Segment.
• To actively participate in the production of the hotel’s annual budget and to assist in the creation, update and evaluation of the hotel Sales and Marketing plan.
• To set and effectively communicate the hotel pricing strategy by market segment with reference to market intelligence, buying patterns and pre determined seasonality.
• To prepare and chair a weekly Revenue Meeting. Collate and distribute meeting minutes of notes on forecast and strategy changes, including weekly action plan.
• To ensure compliance with brand, regional and owning company Processes and Procedures pertaining to Revenue Management.
• To continuously manipulate availability & rates while ensuring parity across all distribution channels. This allows maximum flexibility to capture all market buying patterns while optimising REVPAR.
• To introduce incremental revenue generators to maximise overall hotel revenue.
• To provide the sales team with performance analysis of top producing accounts, thus providing required analysis to support pricing and re-contracting.
• Set monthly targets of upselling revenue for front office and reservations department.
• Monitor competitor availability and pricing on a daily basis, using all available tools such as Industry Reports, Internet, Ring Around, Dummy Bookings etc, and subsequently analyse & report actual performance versus competitive set.
• Ensure available technology (PMS & RMS) is fully utilized and understood according to property specific business mix and requirements.
• Assist the Sales & Marketing Team in devising marketing campaigns, to ensure that the Hotel reaches the right people, at the right time, in the right place.
• Maintaining high standards of data quality through system maintenance.
• Responsible to drive maximum revenues through preferred Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort Booking channels by applying relevant pricing and inventory management.
• Ensure weekly/monthly reporting to the regional/corporate office is adhered to in a timely manner.
• Implement a database of historical data and supervise its continuous daily capture, and subsequently produce a calendar of events required for revenue and pricing decisions.
• Carry out analysis of Booking Patterns & Market Trends, and ensure that these are recorded to facilitate future decisions.
• Liaise with Corporate Marketing to ensure all promotion / programmes are fully understood and right for the business.
• Understand the dynamics of the Global, National, Regional & Local Political and Economic Market, local Competitors and all demand generators for the destination.
How To Apply AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please forward your latest resume using below procedures.
AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort
Address: 67, Jalan Pantai Bagan Lalang, Kampung Bagan Lalang, 43950 Sungai Pelek, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-3182 3600
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.