Best View Hotel jobs vacancies 2018.
Candidates who search for new hotel / resort job in Malaysia 2018 are welcome to apply below vacant positions.
Jawatan kosong Best View Hotel 2018.
Sesiapa yang sedang mencari pekerjaan, minat dan passion terhadap industri hotel, dipersilakan untuk memohon kekosongan jawatan Best View Hotel terkini.
Greetings from Best View Hotel
Best View Hotel is the budget hotel and boasts to be the Malaysia’s premier budget hotel. Best View Hotel is an ideal lodging option for travelers on business or leisure stays. Our hotel offers quality service and convenient access to many city attractions.
Best View Hotel Vacancies 2018
Below are the list of vacancies available from Best View Hotel this month 2018.
To continue with our growth and expansion, we are constantly lookout for capable and highly motivated candidate who want to build a long term career with us.
Best View Hotel Hotel is currently looking to recruit the following positions:
Hotel Supervisor / Assistant Supervisor
- Demonstrating strong leadership and motivational skills is important for the Hotel Branch Manager when supervising employees.
- Strong communication skills are also essential in meeting the needs of the guests and making sure their stay is a satisfactory one.
- Strong disciplines, commitment, responsible and self-initiated person to lead a team.
- Requires team work and resourceful.
- Responsible for the overall management of the Hotel, to achieve set objectives and targets, formulating, implementing and monitoring strategic policies and procedures.
- Maintaining Hotel standards towards guest satisfaction, providing high standard services, quality assurance and asset enhancement.
- Handle and resolve management / operation problems in a professional manner, ensuring prompts actions at all times, 24 hours on call service.
- Plans, directs and evaluate daily operations, services standards and profitability of the Hotel.
- Be accountable for all relevant product delivery and stock management (e.g. laundry, cleaning materials and bedroom supplies), including setting stock levels, checking, counting, storage, reconciliation and loss investigation.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising bedroom sales opportunities.
- Propose and implement effective marketing strategies to maximise room occupancy levels.
- Monitor and oversee maintenance issues relevant to your area and liaise with third-party contractors as required
- Recruiting, training, monitoring, motivating and evaluating staff performance from time to time.
- To performs any others duties from time to time.
- Report to Operation Manager & Assistant Operation Manager.
Hotel Front Office Assistant / Receptionist
- Possess at least a SPM or Diploma in Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel Management or equivalent
- Candidates must have knowledge about interesting places and famous food in job location
- Friendly with cheeky personality, possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong disciplines, commitments and self-initiative
- Must be willing to work on shift including working on weekends and public holidays
- Pleasant & cheerful personality
- To attend incoming calls, placing telephone calls and taking phone messages
- To greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers in a professional manner
- Responsible for the daily operation of the information desk including cash-handling responsibilities, check in and check out, and a good working knowledge of current and upcoming events
- Issue keys, give out directions, and welcome guests to the union
- Uphold strong customer service standards
How To ApplyBest View Hotel Jobs ?
All qualified candidates who interest on above jobs, are welcome to apply. Please refer to https://www.maukerja.my/company/45356-best-view-hotel
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for next interview and hiring process.